Muskoka Region, Ontario
Escape the competitive nature of the GTA to enjoy a work-life balance by taking ownership of a well-established, family-oriented, general practice in a high growth community with so much to offer!
This 4-operatory practice is situated on the main floor of a stand-alone building with two residential tenants above. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to be your own landlord with the option to purchase the real estate for $525,000. Alternatively, a secure and long-term lease can be arranged.
With an enviable mix of seasonal and local clients, this is a truly year-round practice that has a sizeable amount of outbound referrals and policies that could easily be modified to inject new vigour into the business. Our client treats a traditional and engaged patient base that are not only a joy to work with but also provide a significant referral business that has resulted in minimal use of paid advertising.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~1,200 unique patients have attended the practice in the past 24 months
- Our client has decided to offer the practice and property below appraised value due to their motivation to find the right fit for the staff, patients and practice
- A vibrant hygiene program is attributed to approximately 35% of gross income
- Exceptional growth potential exists with no current advertising in place along with very modest operating hours (no evening or weekend appointments)
- The doctor and staff members are extremely patient-focused, resulting in an exceptionally loyal and dedicated patient base
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, January 26, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation, IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.