ROI Corporation is pleased to offer this optical centre located in a long-established medical building. A prime location for this successful office, the building is also home to many ophthalmologists and surrounded by affluent clientele. This is truly a great opportunity for an Optometrist to add a significant diagnostic revenue stream to an already profitable retail office. The interior of the store is well-designed with an open concept layout that is both efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
In addition to thriving on professional referrals from within the building, there is great potential when it comes to increasing the revenues by adding weekend or evening hours, more services and by increasing marketing initiatives. It is also possible to maximize growth potential further by networking in the surrounding vibrant community. The store is run with effective financial policies allowing a quick return on investment.
This 861 square foot store is conveniently located on the main floor of the building, next to an exterior door and the parking lot. Considered to be a high traffic corridor, the location also benefits from visitors drawn from a pharmacy across the way and a dental office next door. The building directory includes ophthalmologists, medical specialties and general practitioners, all of which round out the abundance of professional referrals.
This practice offers a low-cost entry into an already successful dispensing model in an under-serviced exam location.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Exclusivity in the building
- On-site optical lab
- Central Location
- High traffic location within the building
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed an ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 15, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Roopali Kapoor, Sales Representative.