A unique opportunity has emerged to purchase a long-established periodontal practice. The clinic is highly regarded by the community and other professionals which is reflected in the excellent volume of referrals.
This 1,693 sq. ft. practice is on the 10th floor of a very busy retail building providing an incredible view of the city. The building itself and the surrounding environs of this busy downtown location is home to many general dentists providing significant potential for further growth and referrals.
The 3-operatory clinic is well-maintained with pristine work areas, an inviting layout and a wealth of natural light. There is an additional room that is roughed in for a 4th op. Given the current workload and strong hygiene program this practice makes a compelling case as a satellite office for an existing owner or a great investment for a first time buyer looking to step up into ownership.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Good recall system
- Solo practitioner practice with no associates
- Full of potential to grow and modernize the facility
- Opportunity to expand the facility
- 2 washrooms in suite
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 1, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, March 13, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director of Western Canada, and/or Reema Singla, Associate.