Greater Edmonton Area
The opportunity exists to purchase an outstanding general practice in a very desirable location slightly north west of Edmonton. The practice has been based in this location since 2005 with the present owner having acquired it in 2012. The ground floor, highly visible location offers excellent access and abundant free parking immediately adjacent to the practice.
Approximately 2,284 patients have attended the practice in the last 12 months, with a very healthy new patient flow of 28 per month. Four well-equipped operatories are housed in this 2,029 sq. ft. facility.
This extraordinary practice still has room for improvement to aid in future growth and success. At present, the practice is only open 4 days/week and doesn’t offer any evening or weekend appointments. A very relaxed schedule provides the opportunity to enhance patient flow. The practice doesn’t accept assignment and has successfully charged substantially above the Alberta Fee Scale for crown and bridge work ($400 more per unit). Currently, no orthodontic services are offered despite the demand for Invisalign.
Highlights of this practice include:
- High treatment acceptance rate based on demographics and Dental IQ of patients
- Efficient hygiene program which currently contributes to 37% of income
- Excellent cash flow
- Current term until 2030
- Ability to offer substantially enhanced hours
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Senior Associate & Director of Western Canada.