A remarkable opportunity presents itself to purchase a beautifully appointed general dental practice located in one of the most up and coming areas of the Downtown Toronto corridor.
Surrounded by numerous new condominium developments and an abundance of residents moving into this area; there lies a stunning 1,756 square foot facility that houses 5 fully equipped operatories benefitting from wonderful visibility on ground level. All clinical charts, x rays and records are stored digitally.
Built in 2017, this practice has presented a very healthy revenue growth rate over the last three years while accumulating a wealth of clientele. Approximately 874 active patients having visited the practice within the last 12 months, the majority of which live within the area. There is a beneficial lengthy lease in place leading into 2035 including two 5-year renewals, together with an exclusivity clause which ensures you enjoy the fruits of your location as you observe the area continuing to grow and flourish.
Our client works at and operates multiple locations and unfortunately time and duties are spread thin amongst all of the practices. Therefore, they have decided to shed this practice from their portfolio to alleviate the demanding work schedule. The practice revenue has escalated each year since inception: $128,492 in 2017, $279,443 in 2018, $303,817 in 2019 and is primed to take another revenue growth step with the next motivated owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 fully equipped operatories in a 1,756 sq. ft. facility
- Approximately 874 active patients within 12 months
- High growth area with numerous condominiums recently developed or currently under development
- Exclusivity in lease
- All charts, records and x-rays are stored digitally
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.