(Previously posted as Ref #4394)
After 30+ years of providing exceptional periodontal care in midtown Toronto, our client is ready to transition into retirement. They are very motivated to sell and pleased to pass along this opportunity to a new owner who will offer the practice’s loyal patient base and referral sources the same level of care that they have received since day one.
This 4-operatory specialty practice is situated on the ground floor of a medical professional building located in the heart of midtown Toronto. The surrounding area is heavily saturated with general dentists, many of which contribute to the healthy stream of referrals on a monthly basis. Plenty of potential exists to expand further on nearby referral sources and experience continued growth and success.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Superior cash earnings averaging 54% of gross over the past 3 years
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Approximately 1,007 active patients, including 875 recall patients
- Several general dentists within the building and immediate area generate a consistent referral stream
- Our client is willing to aid in a successful transition for the new owner
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The full Appraisal is available to all pre-qualified purchasers
- A Virtual Tour is available to all pre-qualified purchasers
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will provide a free of charge service to prepare your offer in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Alexis Sweetnam or Robert MacDonald, Sales Representatives.