Greater Montreal Area
Established in Montreal’s West Island in the late 1970’s, this superb general practice offers a solid hygiene program for recurring revenue. The affluent, post-secondary educated community provides a patient base with a high dental IQ.
Numerous outgoing referrals to specialists offer an untapped potential for additional in-house treatments and revenues for the right purchaser. The possibility to acquire this clinic at 79% of revenues enables a rapid pay-down of one’s loan along with promising next level growth to round out this dynamic investment opportunity.
The owner works traditional hours from his four operatories just over 42 weeks of the year and shares the added facilities with 3 other dentists. The space looks over stunning views and is nicely renovated with digital pan, sensors and intra-oral x-rays.
Our client is prepared to assist the purchaser in taking over the practice to ensure a smooth and successful transition for the buyer.
Highlights of this practice:
- Long established practice of more than 40 years with a very loyal patient base
- Solid Hygiene program generating over 50% of revenues and booked 6-8 weeks ahead
- No evenings and weekend hours
- Up to 16 specialty cases referred out each month for added revenues
- Practice is in a centrally located building, adjacent to major throughways for easy access and ample free parking
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pascale Guillon, Associate.