ROI Corporation is delighted to announce this spectacular opportunity to acquire an impeccably utilized 3-operatory practice. The practice is located in a busy retail plaza in the heart of Mississauga and is home to 2,200 – 2,500 registered patients. Since the early 1990s this large, loyal patient base has become accustomed to the warm and friendly atmosphere that our client and the exceptional team involved have carefully cultivated.
Over the years the dental team has always been committed to offering a variety of procedures as well as remaining up to date with the best in dental technology. The office is fully digital and provides first-class sterilization procedures.
Moving into the next chapter of their life, the vendor is now looking for a reduced workload, but will be available to transition the practice to the new owner.
Highlights of this exceptional practice include:
- Excellent hygiene program (35–40% of gross production)
- 4 hygienists provide 11 days of hygiene each week
- Annual production $1.8 – $1.9M
- Excellent cash flow
- One part-time associate
- 3 operatories but two more rooms plumbed
- 10-15 new patients per month
- Lease runs until 2032; current term to 2022
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 15, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Offers will be due not later than Friday, March 27, 2020
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The vendor’s preferred closing date is April 30, 2020
To book your appointment for the Open on Sunday, March 15th, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.