Established on the Broadway corridor for many years, this modest general restorative practice is manageable, affordable and ready to grow! The facility was renovated in 2014 and again in 2019 adding modern finishes and equipment supporting a clean and efficient space.
Currently operating only 3 days a week and 2 Saturdays a month (~165 days/year), it boasts a solid recall program with 719 active patients. Of the patients, 85% are covered by a dental insurance plan and with the modest billings per patient it is easy to identify significant growth verticals when one reviews the files.
This owner-operated, solo practice is conservative and does not utilize any marketing initiatives. Cash earnings are 38% with room to grow in various procedure codes for added future revenue.
This is an exceptional opportunity in the Lower Mainland, not to be missed! It is ideal for a satellite practice, an energetic buyer looking for a growth opportunity or for somebody simply looking to maintain a healthy work-life balance while still generating a comfortable living.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 ops, semi-open concept, each with abundant natural light and mountain views
- Established and growing residential/commercial/retail community
- Upper floor of a professional building with ample parking
- Transit friendly and Skytrain in progress
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 29, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday, March 30, 2020
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, April, 16, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.