This long standing periodontic practice has created its legacy in the community due to its excellence in patient care and professional expertise. A solid flow of referrals over the years stems from the owner’s stellar reputation and quality of treatments.
The practice is located in a very desirable area of Montreal, adjacent to downtown for over 31 years.
The vendor wishes to retire and bring in a successor to continue providing service excellence for the community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2 operatory practice occupying a beautifully decorated and maintained space
- 26 average new patients per month since reopen
- A hygienist performs recall and maintenance treatments at regular intervals
- Fees are typically above fee guide
- 75% of patients have dental insurance
- Revenues over the last 5 years have fluctuated between $408,500 and $466,300 pre Covid