This exceptional general practice perfectly encompasses the strengths of owning a practice. The lower overhead helps this practice realize an extraordinary cashflow topping 60% of gross revenue. Serving a robust active patient base of 2,800, the dental team ensures patients have positive experiences while effectively communicating the importance of oral health. With 90% of patients having a dental insurance plan, they are very receptive to treatment.
After thriving for nearly four decades the practice is well known in the community and its location in a busy retail plaza ensures continuous traffic throughout the day. The efficient 1,340 square foot facility houses 4 operatories and a grand reception area.
Another favourable aspect of this practice is the traditional weekly schedule and the 2–4 weeks that they elect to close annually. The five days a week schedule with no weekend or evening hours provides the purchaser with the opportunity to expand the hours and offer more flexible options for patients. Alternatively, the new owner could choose to maintain a very comfortable work-life balance that the current schedule permits.
The owner works part time with the assistance of a full-time associate, this office would appeal to an Investor Dentist™ or a dentist looking to plant roots and establish themselves in this strong community.
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 @ 3 PM
- Timothy A. Brown, CEO of ROI Corporation, will host the Webinar with opening remarks addressing the state of the current market
- Register for Webinar: Wednesday, April 1st @ 3 pm – Northern Ontario Practice for Sale
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 @ 3 PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, April 10th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale five (5) days BEFORE the approved date for re-opening (if practical) according to the RCDSO and/or Public Health guidelines to allow the purchaser to control the re-opening protocol and critical patient messaging and communications.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.