Initially posted with an asking price of $531,080; this practice was previously offered for sale in early April 2020
Immediate sale: Our client re-opened on June 11th and the appointment book is already full. His Revenue Recovery Rate™ (pending) is shockingly high!
Up to mid-March of 2020 this practice was open 3 days a week. The ROI Management in-depth opportunity analysis indicates that increasing hours and the treatments offered should be the principal point that springs to mind for an energetic successor.
The new owner should consider adding endodontic treatments and a delegated preventive program. Our client’s very conservative treatment plan philosophy reveals abundant room for immediate growth.
The practice is located on a busy main street in a mature and well-developed quarter of the city. The main floor of this 100+ year old, renovated home has 3 operatories (2 equipped) and boasts a charming reception area which speaks to the character of the original construction era. This is something that many patients comment on as “traditional.”
Tastefully renovated, the property is also for sale. It has 3 floors, with the dental practice situated on the main floor. Options abound as the upper level is vacant and can be used however the new owner would like. It would suit residential use but the entrance is adjoined to the practice and cannot be separated.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 85% insurance coverage
- 641 unique patients seen in 2019
- Restorative codes are less than 25% of total billings
- Numerous procedures referred out
- Be your own Landlord! Property asking price is $575,000
- Solo owner/operator; no Associate & no hygienist
- One employee – working as both Receptionist and CDA
- Due to COVID-19 we were unable to show the practice until now
- Join us for a Virtual Open/Webinar this Wednesday, June 17th at 3:15 PM
- Please click here to register for the Virtual Open/Webinar
- On-site inspections will be reserved (by appointment only) on Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Your offer should always be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to ROI Corporation “IN TRUST” and equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- A 5% deposit on the Real Estate (property) offer is suggested
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers (1 for the practice and a 2nd for the property) on our standard forms to send to you and your lawyer for review
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.