Greater Edmonton Area
Situated minutes from the Edmonton city limits you’ll find this advanced, prosperous general dental clinic in a mixed commercial-retail location. Parking is abundant and the charming stand-alone building sits adjacent to a busy highway. The facility is well-designed, boasting 8 modern operatories, a 3D digital pan w/ ceph and digital x-rays.
Operating on a traditional Monday-Friday schedule, the office completes about 14 hygiene appointments per day. The practice has an incredible number of active patients at approximately 4,000. The bulk of the production is generated by preventative and restorative codes. With additional doctor assistance, there is a substantial volume of business referred out (~40 services/month) that could be serviced internally.
The Vendor prides themselves on offering the highest of quality in treatment and patient care. The office is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest industry advances to help aid in patient education. An iTero Element is frequently used for treatment planning and case presentation with patients. There is an opportunity to step in and add value as an owner-operator and/or continue with its associate driven model.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Long established location, dental office installed in 1993, renovated in 2012
- 3,351 sq. ft. with mechanical room and ample storage in basement
- Exceptional hygiene program
- Approx. 40 new patients/month
- Easily converted into a closed operatory clinic, if desired
- First option to purchase the building may be available
- Modern, well-designed facility
- Easy access from major highway
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 @ 4:00PM (MDT)
- The Appraisal will be distributed after the Webinar to interested and qualified parties
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, May 8th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.