Reduced Asking Price; initially posted with an Asking Price of $515,420
South West Calgary
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer, this well established general practice in South West Calgary. The facility was substantially renovated 4 years ago. At present only routine dentistry and hygiene is provided, both on a part-time basis due to the family commitments of the present owner.
The opportunity exists to substantially increase patient flow by offering a greater range of treatments and enhanced hours.
The patients being treated in this practice have a high Dental IQ and good insurance coverage, which is commensurate with the socioeconomic group locally.
The 3 operatories in this practice are all enclosed, which would be a great advantage for any additional cross infection controls that might be implemented as a result of the present crisis.
Highlights of this practice:
- This practice has 3 operatories and approximately 600 patients
- 90% of the patients have insurance
- This practice accepts assignment of all insurance benefits.
- The clinic is 1166 square feet with a lease that has term and renewals extending to May 31 2025
- Hygiene is only available one day/week, with the ablity to substantially increase these hours.
- 15-20 new patients per month
- Good location with access by public transport and good parking facilities
- Growing practice in a community that continues to see residential development
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour can be provided to pre-qualified purchasers
- The Full Appraisal will be distributed
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
As a firm, during this uncertain time, we strongly believe it is better to be an owner of a closed practice than an associate who is dependent on the income of another dentist. Purchasing an office now enables the new owner to be involved in critical decisions pertaining to the re-opening of the office, working with staff as well as working with our vendor in the implementation of stricter protocols required for infection control.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director Western Canada