This thriving optometry clinic is located in a spacious 2,000 sq. ft. unit on the corner of a lively strip mall. Found along a busy roadway, the venue draws attention from the continual traffic flow and provides easy access to the surrounding residential neighborhoods. A well-respected fixture in the community, this practice has been devoted to providing exceptional services and products for over two decades.
This facility is modern and very well-designed. They have seen approximately 2,842 patients over the past 2.25 years. Surprisingly, the generous number of inbound referrals are generated solely by existing patients as well as other professionals. The practice receives an average of 99 new patients per month.
The clinic is run as a partnership and both partners wish to sell. The younger clinician currently employed with the practice wishes to continue to work. This clinician isn’t interested in ownership as they desire to focus exclusively on providing the best care for their patients.
One of our clients has been cutting back hours to only 15 per week to maintain a better work-life balance. A boost in production could be generated by the addition of another optometrist to add available hours to help accommodate client demand.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Long established location
- ~50% of gross revenue is retail
- Currently no marketing – LOTS of opportunity for growth!
- Plenty of free parking
- Modern, well-designed facility
- Easy access from major highway
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- The Virtual Tour is available
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified parties
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.