Previously listed as Ref #4470
This opportunity, which ROI Corporation is pleased to offer, is well-suited for an associate who is ready to be an owner. If your ultimate goal is to run your own practice, then do not pass on a good office because of the times we are currently in. An economic crisis is often the best possible time to invest in yourself! We believe it is better to be the owner of a closed office than an associate due to the uncertainty of consistent hours or quality of patients seen.
Our vendor set up this dental office four years ago to take advantage of its strategic location. It is on the main floor with other medical professionals, such as plastic surgeon, pharmacy, medical clinic making up the first two levels of the building, as well as two residential towers consisting of 15 stories.
Our client owns the real estate and would like to offer a favourable lease eliminating any fear of a demolition clause. To further assist with a successful transition, our vendor will provide a rent-free period for the first three months of the term.
This ~1,800 sq. ft. high end facility boasts 5 operatories (all with digital radiography), both manager’s and private offices, staff room and well-equipped sterilization and laboratory areas. This practice also has a digital Sirona panoramic x-ray. The space also lends itself for a lab to be set up.
The office is located in a very desirable location, with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transportation and ample parking. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth with this practice having room to expand further.
Your offer will be conditional upon financing and a site visit. If your offer is accepted, we can arrange for you to come into the practice for a site visit as well as to complete a chart audit. These will be done to adhere with social distancing and other protocols. But be assured that all elements of due diligence can be completed during this time.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 operatories with potential to expand; 3 fully equipped
- Since January 1, 2020, there is 191 pre-determinations equalling over $75K of additional revenue to be scheduled
- Approximately 400 active patients
- It is an assignment practice with no social service patients and most patients covered by a type of dental insurance plan
- Operating on a limited schedule there is room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all ASSET offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale thirty (30) days after the approved date for re-opening (if practical) according to the College and/or Public Health guidelines.
For more information and to receive the virtual tour, please complete the request form below.
The country’s key lending rate has now fallen from 1.75% at the start of the month to its current rate of 0.25%. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our other practices which demonstrates the strength of the industry.