ROI Corporation is thrilled to present an outstanding ownership opportunity in a cost-share practice. Our client operates their own practice but shares staff, rent and equipment with their cost-share partner.
Take control of your professional career with a solid performing practice that has captured the loyalty of their high IQ clients. This busy practice was built by our client through hard work and phenomenal professional service.
The Kitchener-Waterloo region offers the possibility to work and live in a prosperous and diverse community that is destined for further growth. Located in a highly desired and established venue, the professional building is surrounded by a dense residential area. The 1,594 square foot facility is home to top of the line diagnostic equipment and was recently renovated.
The remaining cost-share partner will be practicing for the next 2-3 years and is open to selling their practice to the new owner at that time. Our client is available to assist in a successful transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Outstanding cash flow of ~50% of gross income
- 36/64 diagnostic/sale ratio
- High conversion rate by trained and engaged staff
- On-site optician
- ~90 new clients per month
- Ample free parking
- Paperless office
- Optos Daytona system
- Ziess and Topcon equipment
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Roopali Kapoor, Sales Representative.