Post-COVID Closure Update
This practice has demonstrated exceptional recovery from the COVID-19 shutdown. Production for the months of July through to October 2020 have consistently exceeded figures for the same period in 2019 by an average of ~30%.
Now is your chance to acquire an established dental practice in one of the busiest retail plazas that this rapidly growing and highly sought-after city has to offer!
This five-operatory practice offers a full range of cosmetic and general dentistry, while maintaining a strong hygiene program which contributes to 30% of gross income. The ~1,900 sq. ft. facility features modern décor, a newly upgraded sterilization area, digital charting/radiography and a panoramic x-ray machine among many other technological enhancements.
The space is proud to be equipped with Surgically Clean Air Purifiers to enhance patient and staff health and wellness in addition to following all other necessary safety precautions and infection control standards.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- The practice sees an average of 60 new patients per month
- Exceptional exposure and visibility on one of the busiest streets in the city
- Our client prefers to contribute to a smooth transition for the new owner by continuing to associate at the practice beyond closing
- Several anchor tenants within the plaza, resulting in a large amount of foot and vehicle traffic
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits, with the exception of a few patients under special circumstances
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be available to pre-qualified purchasers
- Appointments to view the practice will be scheduled for Sunday, November 22, 2020 on a limited and individual basis for serious candidates
- The Appraisal will be distributed to pre-qualified candidates on or after Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Offers must submitted on or before Monday, November 30, 2020 at 3:00pm
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review