A well-established, part-time optometry practice located in an underserved area is offered for sale. For over 30 years, our client has been providing high quality care to patients from this efficient practice.
The current owner has voluntarily reduced their schedule to a minimum over the years allowing the new owner to easily build on this opportunity by expanding the clinical hours. Normally, the office is open 34 hours per week with our client working approximately 7.5 hours per week. It is no surprise that the practice is currently booked ahead 3 weeks for an appointment with the doctor.
The practice is ideally located in an expansive retail plaza with a variety of different tenants drawing in a large pool of visitors to the plaza.
This opportunity would serve as an excellent starter practice or as a 2nd/ satellite location to build into a full-time operation. The practice is easily affordable with a very reasonable rent helping secure financial stability as the new owner grows operations.
Highlights of this practice include:
- High dispensing ratio
- Practice is accessible by car, public transport, and subway
- Ample free parking
- Excellent patient comfort and privacy especially important under the current conditions
- Surrounded by a high density stable residential neighbourhood
- No website and minimal marketing utilized
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, September 12, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Roopali Kapoor, Sales Representative.