ROI Corporation is thrilled to represent this general dental practice that has been a staple in its respective community for over 50 years and is primed to successfully service the community for another 50 years. As a sophisticated buyer who recognizes the significant benefit of historically low interest rates as well as someone who can see value in the life’s work of an accomplished dentist will be able to view this practice as a rare opportunity worth further exploration.
This long-standing practice utilizes a 1,243 sq. ft. facility housing 5 fully equipped operatories on the second floor of a very busy plaza. Ample space exists to fully accommodate patients and staff in a safe and healthy manner. An excellent lease is in place with no demotion clause. Many essential neighboring tenants attract busy foot traffic off of a major intersection. Steady revenue streams of approximately $500,000 are enjoyed annually from roughly 1,200 active patients and built upon a strong hygiene program representing 35% of the revenue.
The opportunities for this office are numerous. Firstly, no investment in advertising has been made for years by the mature principal dentist, including no website. Secondly, the hours and days can easily be extended as the office is only open for 3 and half days of the week. Thirdly, and more importantly, there are several services being referred out that can easily be kept in house by the next motivated owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 1,200 active patients attend the practice
- Staff are on contracts
- 1,243 sq. ft. facility with 5 fully equipped operatories
- Lease has no demolition clause and base rent is reasonably priced at $13/sq. ft.
- Hygiene represents 35% of the revenue and many referrals are sent out.
- Average annual production of $500,000 on minimal operating days/hours.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Profile, informational sheet and slideshow of the practice will be given upon 48 hours of request.
- The Appraisal will be given only to those interested parties after the profile and slideshow
- An opportunity to visit the practice will be available to qualified buyers on an individual basis
- Offers are due on or before Friday, June 12, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.