ROI Corporation is thrilled to present this extraordinary opportunity to acquire a thriving and prosperous small-town practice! The area is well-known for its highly revered ranking in livability polls. Although the town is self-sufficient, there is a short and commutable distance to several major hubs.
The owner purchased the clinic in 2013 and moved it to its current location in 2017. This new facility is in the heart of the city and was professionally designed with the comfort of patients and staff at the forefront of every single decision.
This modern, state-of-the-art practice makes for an exciting and welcoming clinical experience for its enthusiastic patient base. With seven fully equipped operatories, the 5,000 plus sq. ft. facility offers an additional three plumbed operatories to help augment future growth.
Our client stepped away from active practise in 2018 and the clinic has been associate operated since that time. There is a robust hygiene program with six hygienists that are typically booked out 12 weeks ahead as of February 29th. Both associates were booked 4 weeks in advance at that time.
Highlights of this practice include:
- As of Feb. 29, 2020, the practice provided approximately 2,880 hygiene appointments in the last 12 months
- 45-50 new patients/month and 15-25 emergencies/month
- Abundant free parking
- Currently no weekend or evening hours
- Excellent payment policy with minimal AR
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Sunday, June 14th, 2020 @ 2:00PM (MDT)
- The Appraisal will be distributed after the Webinar to interested and qualified parties
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, June 26th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe and appropriate to do so.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.