Georgian Bay Area
This is a well-established practice located in a thriving community in the Georgian Bay area. The practice was started in 2004 and has been under the current ownership since 2014. The office is being sold as part of retirement planning for the current owner.
It is a typical solo, restorative dental practice, with one full-time hygienist, assistant and receptionist. Currently there is one operatory for the dentist and one for the hygienist. A third room is plumbed and wired for an operatory but is currently housing the Pan.
The practice covers a generous 1,600 sq. ft. of space and is situated in a stand-alone building with beautiful curb appeal, which is also available for sale, valued at $350,000. The residential apartment on the upper level could be used by the new owner or rented out for supplemental income.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 1,900 patients are registered with the practice
- Gross production in 2019 was $745K
- Wheelchair accessible
- Excellent cash flow
- The practice is open 4 days per week (Monday – Thursday)
- 3 operatories (2 equipped) plus a Pan
- The vendor is willing to stay for a 6-month transition period
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Highlights booklet will be provided to qualified applicants who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The complete Appraisal will subsequently be made available to those interested in submitting an offer
- A site visit to the practice will be arranged for serious candidates
- Offers will be due 14 days following the site visit but not later than July 17, 2020
- The preferred closing date is August 31, 2020
For more information or to request the abridged appraisal, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.