Greater Edmonton Area
This unique opportunity is located in the central business district of a vibrant Edmonton suburb. The location is marvelous, situated within a stone’s throw of the heart of the city. The practice is in a standalone converted bungalow in a residential/commercial neighbourhood.
For over 31 years, the Vendor has been providing outstanding care to this community. In 2003, the practice was moved to its current location, providing 1,260 sq. ft. of space on the main floor, and an additional 1,260 sq. ft. in its fully finished basement. There are four well-equipped operatories and a digital pan housed on the main floor. A wonderful feature is the lift provided for people with mobility issues.
In addition to the clinical practice, the building is also for sale, to complete the package. A distinct advantage to this opportunity is the land itself, which is upon a large, landscaped 1.5 lots, and zoning would allow for the building to be extended.
Our client is providing the majority of the hygiene services out of preference, with the help of assistants. Currently, there is no hygienist employed at the practice. A full-time associate works at the practice to help round out the offered services and treatments.
Opportunities exist for expansion in evening and weekend hours, as the clinic is only open Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:45PM.
This provides an exceptional possibility to own a dynamic practice and be your own landlord in a diverse community in the Greater Edmonton Area.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Established in 1989, moved to current location in 2003
- Approximately 1,527 individual patients seen in the past 12 months
- Building available for sale; Asking Price for building is $369,000
- Revenue reflects owner taking more holidays
- Easy access from major thoroughfare
- Accepts assignment of which more than 85% patients covered
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Sunday, July 5th, 2020 @ 2:00PM MDT
- Please click here to register to the webinar.
- The Appraisal will be distributed on the morning of the Webinar to interested and qualified parties
- Instructions to draft an Offer to Purchase must be submitted on or before Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
- We will be presenting offers to our client on Friday, July 17th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.