It has been demonstrated that throughout numerous Canadian economic downturns, two of the safest investments via low interest rates are dental offices and real estate. With this special opportunity, you have the exceptional ability to purchase both. Installed in 2010 and located within an hour west of Toronto, we are proud to represent this general dental practice and the valuable real estate it lies on.
With proper COVID protocols in place, this general dental practice has roared back to a busy schedule again, utilizing the 600 active local patients. Perfectly situated in the heart of a downtown corridor of a growing but still quaint town, this practice benefits from minimal competition compared to bigger cities. The property can be purchased or leased from the owner- either option guarantees a lengthy, stress-free tenure of the rewarding location.
The owners currently own 1 other practice over an hour away from this practice and have chosen to enter the next phase of their career by reducing their work schedules, thereby parting with this opportunity. Noteworthy: future opportunity clearly exists for the next owner as hygiene (which is completed by the owners) represents 29% of the roughly $375,000 annual revenue and with at least 21 services referred out monthly that can easily be kept in house.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- 3,517 sq. ft. of total space over two floors and housing 4 fully equipped operatories
- Charts are stored digitally; Digital Pan/Ceph.; Abeldent Software
- 600 active patients
- 80% of the patients have insurance
- 29% of the revenue is hygiene related, with no hygienist currently employed in the practice
- Approximately 21 services referred out monthly
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Profile and Slideshow of the practice will be given within 48 hours of request
- The Appraisal will be given only to those interested parties after the Profile and Slideshow
- An opportunity to visit the practice will be available to qualified buyers on an individual basis
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.