Greater Hamilton Area
Practice was originally listed in Fall 2019 (Ref #4440) with an asking price of $450,000. The asking price has been reduced to $300,000 and the vendor is motivated. All respectable offers will be entertained.
We welcome all buyers looking for a warm start practice to come and view this newly built practice. This listing offers a wealth of opportunity to an individual that wishes to grow equity without assuming a sizeable debt load from day one. The subject practice is located within the core of a town in the GHA. Significantly, this is a service-oriented plaza with ample community activity in the immediate area resulting in high volume consumer traffic, that makes for a built in and captive audience.
The facility is a tidy ~1,100 sq. ft. and consists of 3 fully equipped operatories with a pan and is primed for success at a cost that would be less than starting from scratch. It also has a lease that contains an additional 17 years of secure term without a demolition or relocation clause offering a purchaser long term security.
A practitioner with an existing patient base or a business minded associate willing to maintain an associateship could compliment the practice with an existing patient base or maintain an associateship whilst growing this office to a full-time location.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- ~200 patients
- Digital charting and x-rays
- Opportunity to expand hours to include evenings and weekends
- Fast growing community
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of request
- In order to manage showings and respect IPAC/social distancing protocols, we request that prior to booking an appointment you have an online meeting with David Rourke to review the appraisal and determine the suitability of the practice
- Showings will be available to interested parties outside of practice hours and after they have completed an online meeting to review the appraisal
- Offers will be considered upon submission
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.