Please observe this ideal solo practice that has a focus on restorative and prevention procedures for its 900-1,100 active patients now available for sale. This asset is manageable, affordable and situated in an affluent, growing community with retail, commercial and residential amenities to support a bright future.
A small, knowledgeable and dedicated team assists with the 2 fully equipped, digital, operatories. An assignment practice, it is well managed with 80% of the patients utilizing dental insurance coverage. The efficiency of operations can be noted through the superb cash earnings of 46%. An abundance of natural light and room for expansion makes this opportunity a real gem as it is the only dental office in a 2-storey mixed retail/professional building.
Centrally located for 36 years, with easy access for transit and parking, the storefront is highly visible in this community which is rapidly expanding and known for its livability and lifestyle.
We believe this is the best time to buy if you are ready to be an owner, due to several factors. The country’s key lending rate is very low and is expected to remain as such. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our practices which demonstrates the strength of the industry.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- 46% cash earnings
- 2 fully equipped ops; room for expansion
- Strong recall program ready for hygienist
- Procedure codes can be expanded for increased revenue
- Affordable rent/lease
- High density, growing family community
- 900-1,100 patients; 80% with dental insurance coverage
- Room for expansion
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified parties following a discussion with Dr. Marcia Boyd
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, August 27, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale in Fall 2020
For further information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.