Greater Edmonton Area
We are very pleased to offer the opportunity to purchase this exceptional general practice located in one of Edmonton’s nearby bedroom communities. It is next to a major traffic corridor and less than 20 minutes from Anthony Henday Drive.
The practice was established in 2015 and is located in an extremely well-known shopping district. The shopping plaza contains multiple anchor tenants resulting in excellent foot traffic and visibility generating over 60 new patients a month with low marketing expenses. Currently, the practice is operating on a 5-day workweek and has the opportunity to expand the hours.
This modern 7-operatory facility is completely computerized. It has a full suite of digital radiography equipment including pan, x-ray sensors, and phosphorous plate scanners for children. Each of the operatories contains intra-oral cameras and multiple LCD screens/TVs to improve the patient’s education and experience.
A mature, dedicated, and well-trained team is another of the many things that contribute to an excellent working environment. The practice has a growing and committed patient base. It’s well-defined and well-managed operating procedures that helped to build a strong hygiene program.
The vendor is willing to consider the sale of the practice on a tangible asset basis which will afford the purchaser a considerable tax shield.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~2,900 square feet of finished space
- Ground floor location with a lot of free parking
- 7 comprehensively equipped operatories
- Excellent lease with 5 years remaining and right to renew for 10 more
- High-density area with exceptional new patient flow (over 60/month)
- Substantial sustained year-over-year growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Webinar will be hosted on Friday, August 21, 2020 at 2PM (MT)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, August 30, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Open to those who attended
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, September 11, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on October 15, 2020
For more information, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director of Western Canada.