ROI Corporation is pleased to present this exceptional opportunity. A practice of this calibre does not become available for sale every day. Our vendor has created a well-run business that has a strong hygiene program and multiple associates. This enticing venture is perfectly poised for a new owner to build upon and add in their own personal touches.
The office is located in a very desirable location, with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transportation and ample parking. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth with this practice having room to expand further.
The contemporary design of the facility provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere, immediately instilling a sense of professionalism and relaxation in patients. The 7-operatory practice currently occupies ~2,500 sq. ft. of its ~3,800 sq. ft. unit promising the capabilities to support the future prosperity of the practice. Our client built a brand-new office in 2016 when their existing lease expired. Choosing to move the existing office to the current location was definitely the right move; the equipment and leaseholds are exceptional.
Spanning the top floor of a medium retail plaza, all operatories provide beautiful windows showcasing grand views of the neighbourhood while bathing the space in natural light. With the goal of maintaining the high-end finishes and boutique-style of the practice, the owner has gone above and beyond to achieve the new guidelines and regulations. Although the facility does not currently have an elevator, the Landlord has generously allocated a sum towards the installation.
As our client aims to have a better work-life balance, the focus of the past year has been to move towards an associate-driven practice. The associates produce 7 days of dentistry per week in addition to the owner’s schedule of 2 days per week. The strong hygiene program generates approximately 43% of gross.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Non-assignment practice
- 22 new patients per month
- 3,218 active patients
- Exclusivity in lease with renewals until 2035; No demolition clause
- Efficient operations with nominal AR
- Associates, hygienists and staff all on written agreements
- 4 washrooms
- 17-24 referrals for oral surgery, molar endos and ortho each month
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Practice Highlights booklet will be available to interested parties following a phone call with Jackie Joachim or Constance Oly
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Open to qualified parties
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
ROI Corporation continues to encourage buyers who are ready to own their own practice as these past 3 months have clearly demonstrated the resiliency of dentistry during both a recession and a pandemic. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our other practices, which demonstrates the strength of the industry.
For more information, please contact Jackie Joachim, Sales Representative & COO, or complete the form below.