*May be revised upon completion of the Appraisal
Be on the thin end of the wedge that is the new normal. An excellent opportunity exists to acquire a rapidly growing practice in a highly desirable area that even pre-pandemic, had seen significant inward population flows due to reduced housing prices and proximity to the city. This beautiful growing Hamlet is a well-serviced rising star in the York region and sits just a short drive off highway 400. The subject office is located in newly built mini-plaza in the center of town and is surrounded by other stable and complimentary businesses.
Established in 2016 after a merger from another location the office has maintained a loyal following that repeatedly returns for the accomplished cosmetic dentistry and calm atmosphere that has been thoughtfully curated by our owner. The immaculately finished 1,600 sq. ft. 4-operatory facility has struck a chord with patients and would make for a very rewarding location to practice and grow a successful business.
This is a general practice that performs a significant amount of Invisalign® procedures. Our client, who has a passion for Invisalign® is available for a harmonious transition that can see them wrap up outstanding cases (approx. 35) and secure any latent goodwill transfer upon sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully digital office with equipped with state of the art scanning equipment
- Strong new patient growth of approximately 10-15 new patients per month
- Significant room to expand hours on the current 3 day week
- All oral surgery (approximately 5 per month) are referred out
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- Reasonably priced lease in place till 2032 with exclusivity for dentistry
- Ample, free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Thursday, August 27, 2020 @ 3:15PM (ET)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, August 30, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those looking to place an offer on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.