This is a traditional restorative, family practice located in a medical professional building in a sizeable community in Northern Ontario with good flight connections. The practice was built in 2012 and now boasts 1,700 active patients.
The owner dentist works a relaxed 4-day week, with no evening or weekend hours. Additionally, the practice closes for 9 to 10 weeks per year for vacation. Despite the comfortable schedule, the cash earnings equal approximately 64% of gross demonstrating one of the many perks of owning a practice in a northern city.
The practice has recovered very quickly after the COVID-19 shutdown. One hygienist is employed at the practice and they are now booked out until the end of 2020 due to the backlog of work from the closure.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Attractive ground floor office in a building with other medical professionals
- 4 operatories plus a Pan in ~1,600 sq. ft. of space
- ~60 procedures referred out monthly
- No orthodontics offered at the practice
- Hygiene accounts for >35% of 2020 gross production so far
- Outstanding cash earnings
- Lease until December 2021 with two 5-year renewal options
- Very reasonable rent contributes to a low-overhead office
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Two Confidential Opens (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, September 19 and Sunday, September 20, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified candidates
- Offers must be submitted on or before Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to arrange to see the practice, please contact Bill Alton.