Initially Posted with an Asking Price of $1,175,000
North Central Alberta
PRICE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE – HEALTH ISSUES
A picturesque, small-town features this general practice which was established in the summer of 2016. Located on a primary thoroughfare at storefront level, the office features high ceilings and a myriad of natural light.
Beautiful, professionally designed finishes are found throughout this five-operatory practice which is furnished with new, modern equipment. The practice is also modern in its operations with digital radiographs as well as digital charts. The current lease term runs until 2026 with a very favorable rate for the 2,250 sq. ft. unit.
The practice has been prematurely brought to the market, as the owner recently suffered an injury that has required a cease service delivery and hire a part time associate. However, hygiene is booked to see patients through September. Our client is willing and flexible to facilitate a transition of introducing patients until the summer of 2022.
This opportunity offers a terrific upside for a new owner to build on the solid foundation of excellent dental care already established with a seriously reduced investment required.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Established in 2016
- Approximately 2,539 individual patients seen in the past 12 months with a steady growth of ~ 25 new patients/month
- No evening or weekend hours
- Receptionist and assistant are cross trained for both positions
- Ground floor location with ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request.
- Offers will be presented to our client as received.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.