North Central Alberta
A picturesque, small-town features this general practice which was established in the summer of 2016. Located on a primary thoroughfare at storefront level, the office features high ceilings and a myriad of natural light.
Beautiful, professionally designed finishes are found throughout this five-operatory practice which is furnished with new, modern equipment. The practice is also modern in its operations with digital radiographs as well as digital charts. The current lease term runs until 2026 with a very favorable rate for the 2,250 sq. ft. unit.
The practice has been prematurely brought to the market, as the owner recently suffered an injury that has required a slow-down of service delivery. The owner dentist is able to treat patients but has pain, especially when performing extractions. Our client believes that due to the volume of demand it is in the best interest of the patients to offer the practice to a new owner who can keep up with the patient flow and service demand. This opportunity offers a terrific upside for a new owner to build on the solid foundation of excellent dental care already established.
The owner is willing and flexible to facilitate a transition until the summer of 2022.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Established in 2016
- Approximately 2,539 individual patients seen in the past 12 months with a steady growth of ~ 25 new patients/month
- No evening or weekend hours
- Receptionist and assistant are cross trained for both positions
- Ground floor location with ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.