This is a rare opportunity to own a high caliber general practice along with the very well-preserved building. The practice is located to the west of the Montreal centre, in a beautiful, family oriented residential community on a main street benefiting from high visibility.
The owner purchased this 58-year-old practice many years ago and has made significant updates over the last 10 years. The implementation of best practices in patient management and care has resulted in a very well-maintained and fine tuned clinic which, consequently, has recovered very quickly after the COVID shutdown.
The patients today have a high dental IQ and attend normal weekday hours only (no evening or weekends).
Our client is prepared to continue practicing for a time after sale in order to optimize the peaceful and successful transition with patients and the team.
Highlights of this practice include:
- This 5 operatory practice spans ~ 2,400 square feet of space across main and upper floors as well as the basement
- Approximately 2,700 patients attended the practice in the last 24 months
- Average new patients per month went from 30 to 40 and increasing since the COVID reopening
- Equipped with a digital pan and sensors as well as digital patient charts
- Between 13 and 25 specialty cases are referred out each month
- Abundant public transportation options and main street/highway location provide patients with easy access to the practice
- 3 associates provide 7 days of dental treatment per week
- 4 hygienists providing 10 hygiene treatment days per week with over 70% of patients following a 6 month recall program
- Owner and hygiene department are booked up to 6 weeks and 4 weeks ahead respectfully
- Increase in revenues of over 29% between 2016 and 2019
- The practice and property are to be sold in tandem
Additional purchase/advisory information:
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 4, 2020
- A viewing of the Appraisal will be offered at the Open and available upon request after 5pm on Monday, October 5, 2020
- Offers are due on or before Friday, October 16, 2020
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- All offers must be accompanied with a 10% deposit payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’
- A closing date of November 30, 2020 is preferred
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pascale Guillon.