Greater London Area
Take a moment to study this superb general practice opportunity within a thirty-minute drive of downtown London. Established in early 2017, the practice has quickly become a firm favourite in the local community and surrounding region. By taking decided advantage of growing population flows out of the London area our client has created a community focused office that for the most part, has only started to address basic dental needs. The heavy lifting involved in a start-up practice has been completed, laying the foundation for the future fortunes of our successor.
The 2,680 sq. ft. facility is located in a custom designed plaza just on the edge of town. There are 4 standard operatories and a fully enclosed surgical suite that are all well equipped with A-dec chairs/cabinetry and Belmont x-ray suites throughout. The high caliber equipment in a modern, light filled space is complimented by ultramodern air purification and HVAC systems that exceed the current air exchange regulatory guidelines, promoting a safe and productive environment, elevating the experience for both patient and practitioner.
A highly competent team have created an extensive runway of future revenue streams for a successor to enjoy. Although prepared to assist in a transition our client is ready to work less, allowing somebody else to embrace the long hours and interesting cases that are characteristic to this large country practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully digital and paperless office
- Convenient parking with optimal access for surgical and disabled patients
- 5 comprehensively equipped operatories in a made-to-measure facility
- Non-assignment practice
- Option for fully plumbed and wired on site lab to be converted to a 6th operatory
- Excellent new patient flow – 35 new patients per month
- Dedicated hygiene/new patient program to build on
- Ability to increase hours/sessions
- Consistent gross that has recovered substantially post-COVID
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 @ 8:00PM EST
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, September 27, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those looking to place an offer on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.