ROI’s newest listing truly demonstrates what it means to be a family practice. The bonds between the dental team and the patient base is a source for trust and respect. It is very common to hear genuine conversations and laughter throughout the day.
The practice works hard to provide high level patient education to generate a receptive response to treatment planning as well as the processes of the business. The patients are accustomed to providing substantial installments prior to any major treatment. Since 2017, the owner has begun implementing a policy where the assignment of insurance benefits is only offered to patients after one year of being with the practice to ensure patient AR is minimal.
Our client purchased this office in 2012 and grew the practice by purchasing the charts of a dentist in the area in 2017. This opportunity provides a new owner with an extremely well-run business that has a strong hygiene program. This established and high performing clinic enables a new owner to easily maintain the existing success or take things to the next level.
The practice is the only dental office located on the main floor of a professional building. Other tenants include medical doctors, pharmacy and physiotherapy. The current layout of 4 operatories allows for an efficient use of space and patient flow with the potential to expand to six operatories should this be desired in the future.
Our client is flexible and will stay on as an associate depending on the purchaser’s request.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 10-15 new patients per month
- ~1,600 active patients in the last 18 months
- 90% of patients have excellent insurance
- Good lease in place until 2033; No demolition clause
- Efficient operations with nominal AR
- Associate, hygienists and staff all on written agreements
- ~ 8 referrals for oral surgery, molar endos and ortho each month
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
ROI Corporation continues to encourage buyers who are ready to own their own practice as these past 3 months have clearly demonstrated the resiliency of dentistry to both recession and pandemic. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our other practices which demonstrates the strength of the industry.
For more information, please contact Jackie Joachim, Sales Representative & COO.