Appraisal is in the process of being finalized. Appraised & Asking value may change as continual technology investments and capital improvements are made to this practice each month.
ROI Corporation is proud to showcase this incredible opportunity. This general family practice is an ideal target acquisition for the Investor Dentist™.
i-Dentist™ & Investor Dentist™ are licensed Trademarks of ROI Corporation.
Any use of these terms by others is strictly forbidden.
The level of attention, dedication, and personal sacrifice our client has put into cultivating a positive and rewarding environment for staff and patients in this practice is unmatched. A commitment to hard work and excellence is observed across all aspects of this apex investment.
The practice is currently open Monday to Friday every week and one Saturday a month. This schedule accommodates the astounding patient base of approximately 2,600 active patients, which continues to see unbelievable growth with 40-55 new patients per month.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Beautiful, modern stand-alone building converted into a dental practice in 2013
- 9 operatories in a 3,825 sq. ft. facility (including the basement)
- Utilizes all the high-tech equipment, I.E: Cerec Omnicam, iTero, digital pan/ceph
- 12+ procedures referred out per month
- Does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Currently employs two Associates, five Hygienists (including 2 that are currently on maternity leave), five Assistants and all the complimentary administrative staff
- Over 90% of patients seen are scheduled in again
- Implementation of electronic fill forms
- Implementation of an infection control compliance system
Chief Executive Officer, Timothy A. Brown, will be hosting a Webinar on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 7:15 PM to discuss this incredibly opportunity. Timothy will be giving a ten-minute critical market update at the beginning of this Webinar with important information for the profession. Please be aware that the Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live we still encourage you to register as this will give you access to the recording.
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have requested more information on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 @ 7:15 PM
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- An Open will be held on Sunday, October 18, 2020 between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM, by appointment only – all appointments will be made following the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Friday, October 16, 2020 by 5:00 PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.