Appraisal is in the process of being finalized. Appraised & Asking value may change as continual technology investments and capital improvements are made to this practice each month.
ROI Corporation is honoured to present what may be our most sophisticated practice to date. This incredible opportunity boasts a general family practice which exemplifies the idea of a well-oiled machine. This is an ideal target acquisition for the Investor Dentist™.
i-Dentist™ & Investor Dentist™ are licensed Trademarks of ROI Corporation.
Any use of these terms by others is strictly forbidden.
In the pursuit of perfecting high volume, service-oriented dentistry, our client has devoted countless hours to perfecting their business model resulting in not only substantial financial achievement but also managing to showcase incredible achievement in practice growth, management and sustainability.
This practice is currently open Monday to Friday every week and every other Saturday. This busy schedule accommodates the outstanding patient base of approximately 2,600 active patients, as well as covers the large influx of 35-50 new patients per month.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Brand new, stunning store-front, ground floor facility in a bustling retail plaza
- 10 operatories encompassed in a 3,000 square foot facility, boasting high ceilings with an impressive loft area
- Utilizes all the high-tech equipment, I.E: Cerec Bluecam, iTero, digital, 3D ready pan
- 20+ procedures referred out per month
- Does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Currently employs one Associate, three Hygienists, three Assistant’s and all the complimentary administrative staff
- High cash earnings of ~50% of gross income
- Incredibly stable lease with a current term that runs to 2029, along with two 5-year renewal options (which run until 2030)
- Over 90% of patients seen are scheduled in again
- Implementation of electronic fill forms
- Implementation of an infection control compliance system
Chief Executive Officer, Timothy A. Brown, will be hosting a Webinar on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 8:15 PM to discuss this incredibly opportunity. Timothy will be giving a ten-minute critical market update at the beginning of this Webinar with important information for the profession. Please be aware that the Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live we still encourage you to register as this will give you access to the recording.
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have requested more information On Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 @ 8:15 PM
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- An Open will be held on Sunday, October 18, 2020 between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM, by appointment only – all appointments will be made following the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Friday, October 16, 2020 by 5:00 PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.