ROI is pleased to represent a unique opportunity to acquire a recently renovated, high-producing clinic in Northern Alberta. Well located, this is the only dental office servicing the substantial catchment area for the surrounding farming and forestry-based community.
The practice was founded in the mid 90s and has been associate-driven since the current owner purchased it in 2013. There are currently two full-time associates on written contract. The hygiene program is steady with a full-time hygienist employed since 2016.
The clinic has four well-equipped ops, with 1 chair added in 2017 and 3 new chairs in 2020. Additionally, a digital pan/ceph was purchased in 2017. The exterior of the building was also renovated just last year.
This is a turn-key operation for an Investor Dentist™ or an on-site owner looking for a busy schedule.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Established in 1995
- Approximately 4,000 active patients
- Approximately 35 new patients/ month and 30 emergencies/ month
- The practice is completely digital
- No evening or weekend hours
- Cash based, non-assignment practice
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.