Initially listed with an Asking Price of $1,104,460
ROI is thrilled to present a rare opportunity to purchase a highly regarded, well-managed, and immensely profitable practice. The practice has been in the same plaza location since it opened in 2002. During this time, the solo owner-operator has built up a solid reputation for excellent patient care which has resulted in year over year growth of the practice.
Our client has treated over 1,600 patients in the last 2 years and sees approximately 20 new patients/month. The practice does not offer evening or weekend appointments. Most endodontic and surgery cases are referred out.
Yearly revenue is ~$750,000 and net earnings are over 60% demonstrating the benefits of a robust small-town practice. The owner will assist with a short transition if requested.
Reopening on June 8th, the practice has made a strong post-COVID recovery with 2020’s August & September production exceeding 2019 levels for the same period.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- Established in 2002
- Located in a small retail plaza
- 2 operatories plus one additional exam area
- Digital x-rays, no Panorex
- No evening hours or weekend appointment
- Owner provides all hygiene procedures
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- All offers will be conditional on a practice visit respecting COVID-19 protocols
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- Our client would prefer a closing date in the first quarter of 2021
For more information, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.