ROI Corporation is pleased to present this exciting opportunity for ownership.
This general practice is located in one of the busiest areas of Toronto. The neighborhood is a mix of vibrant social and mixed-use businesses. The practice enjoys ground floor location on a main street with excellent visibility and easy accessibility by public transportation.
There is currently no hygienist on staff. Immediate addition of this position, implementation of a comprehensive hygiene program and an expansion in office hours from the current 39 per week is sure to increase revenue.
Our client purchased this practice in 2018 from its original owner with intention to continue ownership, but due to a change in family situation is now required to sell. The clinic was renovated after purchase by the current owner to reflect a more contemporary design.
There is currently a 12-year lease in place with no demolition clause. The original owner of the practice currently owns the building and has built a first right of refusal into the lease.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Established in 1983
- Growing neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
- 4 newly renovated operatories
- Approximately 15 new patients per month
- High density/growth area
- Ability to implement comprehensive hygiene program and extend practice hours
- Approximately 1,200 sq. ft. main floor plus 900 sq. ft. basement
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Standard Covid-19 protocols will be followed during showings
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review