Established in the 1980’s by the current owners, this practice represents a great dental legacy in the community.
An experienced hygiene team made up of 4 hygienists produces 33% of the practice’s revenue. This efficient team contributes to the practice’s strong, annual cash earnings of nearly $1,000,000.
Open 5 days a week with a busy schedule, the office is completing mostly preventive and restorative procedures with some oral surgery. They continue to refer out many other procedures which totaled over 144 in the last year.
Renovated in 2012, the practice has 9 operatories in just over 3,000 square feet. The space can easily facilitate an expansion of services. In it’s current state the practice can comfortably allow two full time dentists to service the established patient base of approximately 3,400.
With location security often hard to find in today’s market, this practice has a firm lease until 2027 with multiple renewal options extending to 2037. Patients appreciate the highly convenient location on the ground floor of a busy retail plaza.
After being very conservative in their opening since the COVID-19 closure the practice has returned to normal hours, services and production.
The owners are looking to retire after a fulfilling career of servicing the dental needs of the faithful patients that have enjoyed frequenting this office for decades. Both owners will entertain transitioning, however they will put higher consideration into offers that have a shorter transition.
This is a great opportunity to purchase an established, consistent, profitable practice.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Loyal patient base
- 30 new patients per month
- 9 operatory facility
- Long established practice
- Secure long-term lease
- Strong hygiene program
- Cash earnings totaling nearly $1 million per year
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request
- A Confidential Webinar will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 8:00PM
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage you to register as the recording will be automatically emailed to you following the live event
- A virtual tour and an interactive 3D floor plan will be provided to qualified parties
- The Appraisal will be available to all qualified purchasers after Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Offers are due on or before 6:00pm on Friday, November 27, 2020
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review