Central Vancouver Island
Own an outstanding, attractive, and successful dental clinic and find a great work/life balance in one of the fastest-growing regions of BC! Residents here, take in the spacious beauty of the surrounding mountains, ocean, and forests while enjoying early springs, beautiful summers, late autumns, and one of the mildest winters in Canada.
This growing and vibrant community is home to music and the arts, farmers markets, wineries as well as golf and spa resorts. Locals and visitors alike, enjoy varied and plentiful dining options, as well as charming downtown shopping areas. Year-round recreation opportunities include golfing, skiing, cycling, hiking, kayaking, boating, sport fishing and much more.
This state of the art clinic is family-oriented with a preventive, restorative, and cosmetic focus. Not only an exceptional established practice with a great reputation, loyal patients, and professional staff, the practice is growing. It expanded and relocated to a new office with high visibility in a hub area of new growth in a spacious, safe neighbourhood.
The ever-growing list of amenities, natural beauty, outdoor access, temperate climate, spaciousness and safety with affordability continues to drive growth. This practice offers a lifestyle with which to raise a family or strike balance between professional and personal life.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- 6 ops; plumbed for a 7th op
- 5-day week (10 Saturdays/year)
- 11 days of hygiene/week
- 37 new patients per month
- 37% revenue from strong recall program
- 19% annual growth in revenue WITH room to grow several procedure codes
- Marketing has been primarily word of mouth, with room to expand marketing
- Ample, free parking
- Excellent long-term lease with dental exclusivity
- Floor plan provides great workflow
- Abundant natural light with a view; esthetic design
- Fully digital with multiple computers and monitors per op
- Purposefully built to integrate technology
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 6:30pm (PT)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Webinar to qualified parties
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- All offers will be conditional upon a site visit
- Offers must be submitted on or before 5pm on Monday, November 30, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review