Central Vancouver Island – A Piece of BC Paradise!
ROI Corporation is excited to present this highly anticipated superb family dental practice serving an affluent community in one of the fastest-growing city regions of BC. The practice itself is impeccable! It is ideal for an adventurous, ambitious practitioner with 1-2 associate(s). It is currently in a remarkable “sweet spot” for both management and future growth. The potential is easily visible in reviewing the previous three-year financials.
The owner has consistently taken a patient centered approach with a preventive, restorative, and cosmetic focus on long-term success for patient’s health and occlusion, as well as patient satisfaction. The result has developed a strong reputation in the community. It has also translated to retaining staff members who are well trained, happy, and dedicated, work well together as a team, ultimately creating happy clients.
The clinic expanded and relocated to this new, highly visible location in 2016 and was purposefully built to integrate current technology. Therefore, it has been built to be “state of the art”…fully digital, pan, paperless, with 2 computers in each of the 6 operatories and computer-supported throughout.
The office was poised to rebound exceptionally well from the pandemic induced shut down. The clinic enjoys approximately 35-40 new patients per month.
This vibrant community has been home for many years to farmers’ markets, vineyards and wineries, golf spa resorts, music and arts cultural events, and festivals. Locals and visitors enjoy fine local dining, artisan food trucks, microbreweries, and charming downtown shopping areas. Year-round recreation opportunities include: golfing, skiing, mountain biking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, boating, sport fishing, and much more!
Find an outstanding work/life balance in this exceptional location where residents can afford family housing while taking in the spacious beauty of the surrounding mountains, ocean, and forests, enjoying early springs, beautiful summers, late autumns, and one of the mildest winters in Canada.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 6 Bright ops, plumbed and wired for a 7th op
- 5 Day week (plus 10 Saturdays per year)
- 7-8 Doctor days per week (Principal and Associate)
- 3 Hygienists working 11 days per week = 30+% of revenue
- Strong new patient growth, 30-40 new patients per month
- 40.5% cash earnings
- Room to grow several procedure codes
- Population to dentist ratio is above BC average
- High visibility in a desirable high-end setting
- Promotion has been primarily word of mouth, room to expand marketing
- Floorplan provides superior workflow
- Abundant natural light, a view, and esthetic design
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request.
- A Confidential Open is by appointment only.
- The Appraisal and Virtual Tour will be distributed at the vendor’s discretion.
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before August 23, 2021.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale by Thanksgiving.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Marcia Boyd, Sales Representative/Associate.