ROI Corporation is incredibly fortunate to offer a true legacy practice that was established by the owner’s father in 1954. The practice is the go-to eyecare location serving the residents of the surrounding catchment area for well over half a century.
This consistently profitable practice is a cornerstone of the gorgeous small town in which it resides. There are many kilometres of boating and other 4 season activities on your doorstep. If you are wanting to build a life and career in a relaxed area with excellent income, this practice could be yours.
The real estate is also available as part of this transaction, giving the incumbent the opportunity to secure their location and build equity in the associated real estate investment.
Highlights of this practice include:
- The owner will be retiring in the area and can be available to mentor or associate with the new owner
- 2 equipped exam lanes and a pretest area with OCT, auto refractor, NCT, etc.
- Wonderful opportunity for the next owner to practice the full range of optometry in this underserviced area
- Building is also available for sale, with an asking price of $250,000
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- The Appraisal will be distributed within 48 hours of your appointment
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review