ROI Corporation has a history of making history and setting record sale prices for our esteemed clientele. Since our first practice sale in 1974, ROI has set the standard for quality practices to represent.
ROI Corporation is honored to showcase a prestigious practice in Eastern Ontario.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a long standing, extraordinarily successful group practice. Built in the 1980’s, the Owners of this 12 operatory practice have invested in upgrades that present a unique opportunity for the right buyer.
The Owners have built a strong management team to ensure that the practice operates efficiently and profitably while providing the highest quality dental services. This commitment to service is demonstrated in the excellent results of their dentistry and reflected in generally higher fees for most services.
The dental hygiene department is highly trained and motivated and represents a significant source of revenue with over 30 hygiene days/week.
This is an extraordinary turn-key opportunity, given that the Owners will participate in a transition at their current schedules if requested. This will most certainly guarantee that the patients who have shown tremendous loyalty over the years, remain with the practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PRACTICE:
- ~$5.5M Gross Revenue in 2020 (COVID-19 adjusted)
- Total monthly production of $450,000 – $500,000/month since June 2020
- Non-assignment payment policy
- 35% + of revenue is generated by the preventive team
- Excellent accounts receivable management representing 13% monthly revenue
- Digital radiographs and panoramic x-ray
- On site, single visit restorations offered using Cerec Technology
ADDITIONAL PURCHASER INFORMATION:
- A Practice Profile will be made available on or before December 11th, 2020
- The Appraisal and Video Tour will be distributed to pre-qualified purchasers following the Pre-Screening Process
- Our confidential, Pre-Screening Process will be strictly adhered to for this unique opportunity including on-site office inspections.
- Offers will be presented to our clients as received.
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our clients are flexible and willing to remain on present schedules for a mutually acceptable transition period.
- Our clients prefer a closing date of February 28, 2021 but are flexible.
- Our clients seek an all-cash offer on closing.
The ROI Corporation, Empirical, Pre-Screening Process:
- Upon receiving your request for more information, a credit profile will be sent for your completion.
- Interested buyers will then be appointed for a private interview with Ann Wright, Senior Associate.
- During the process, you are encouraged to arrange for written confirmation from your financial institution supporting your capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization. However, a comfort letter will support your capability to complete this transaction.