As Canada’s leading appraisal and brokerage corporation, we are pleased to showcase an exemplary practice in east Ottawa.
Located in a small plaza, this practice has been the location of a dental office for over 40 years. The current owner, a sole practitioner, has built a beautiful, well-managed and profitable practice.
The ~2,000 sq. ft. practice consists of 5 operatories, panorex, stericentre, lab, staffroom and private office. The sterilization area was renovated recently with Bravo and Hydrim equipment.
Revenue for the year ending August 2020 was ~$1.45M (COVID-19 prorated) with September and October averaging $145,000/month. Hygiene represents 33% of production with 11 days of hygiene/week. The practice is closed Fridays and weekends and does not offer evening appointments.
The owner has cultivated a practice with a loyal and appreciative patient base. Our client will assist in a transition on a reduced schedule to ensure that these 2,800 patients are effectively and successfully transferred to the new owner.
COVID-19 protocols implemented by the Practice:
- Surgical Air Sterilizers and custom glass doors in each operatory
- Temperature guns
- State of the art Sterilization
- Full PPE
Highlights of the practice include:
- Fully turn-key
- Covid-19 upgrades and protocols
- Digital radiographs and pan
- New stericentre
- Paperless charts
- Attractive hours- no weekends or evenings
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Interested parties must have an interview with Ann Wright prior to the Virtual Open
- Offers due on or before Friday, January 15, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our client requests an all cash sale on closing
For more information, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.