ROI’s newest listing is the perfect opportunity if owning your own practice in 2021 is your goal to achieve this year. During the past 15 years, the owner has taken great pride to ensure that patients receive the highest level of patient education to generate a receptive response to treatment planning.
Our client purchased this office in 2008 from the original owner making this an extremely well-established office for over 30+ years. This family practice is perfect for someone who is ready to move from Associate to Owner.
The successful purchaser will be delivered a practice with extremely well-run business operations, an excellent hygiene program and more opportunity for growth. The vendor refers at least 35 procedures monthly consisting of implants, oral surgery, endos and ortho cases. The current hours also can easily be expanded to meet existing and new patients’ needs. The practice only accepts limited number of new patients – approximately 7-8 per month and turns others away. Again, this is an opportunity for the new owner to capture. This is an assignment practice with many patients having insurance coverage.
Our client has gone to great lengths to ensure the office is set up and compliant with IPAC, HVAC, X-ray and respiratory protection program. In light of the pandemic, our vendor has also made the appropriate modifications to the operatories as well as having HEPA filters in all the air intakes in every room and air purifiers in each room and have had a full HVAC assessment of the office. An in-house laundry unit has also been set up to reduce waste.
Our client does prefer paper charts, but there is a full Dexis digital x-ray radiography, and the existing software can be easily upgraded to a paperless chart system.
The practice is the only dental office in this mixed-use building of residential, retail and medical offices. Other tenants include medical doctors, pharmacy, lab and other businesses. The current layout of 4 operatories allows for an efficient use of space and patient flow.
The office is located in a very desirable location, with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transportation and ample parking. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth with this practice having room to expand further.
Our client is selling the office due to health concerns.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 35 referrals for oral surgery, molar endos and ortho referred out monthly
- Assignment practice
- ~1,100 square feet with an excellent lease with exclusivity and no demolition clause
- 4 operatories
- 1,000+ active patients
- Efficient operations with low AR
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- An information booklet will be provided within 48 hours of the request to those who have signed a confidentiality agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review