Initially Posted with an asking price of $3,250,000
Once in a lifetime opportunity! Spectacular, state-of-the-art GP operation in superb locale.
This long-established practice was seamlessly transferred into the current, exceedingly well-designed and furnished facility in 2012. The location provides excellent visibility on a major thoroughfare within the Ice District, in the heart of downtown Edmonton. Exponential growth awaits, with positive future development well documented in this already thriving community. The future is truly limitless.
Open Monday through Friday, there are currently no evenings or weekends booked. Our client runs one of the most organized and well-managed practices we’ve ever appraised in Alberta. Cutting edge dental technology is featured throughout the ultramodern clinical layout. Examples would include 2 complete Cerec machines, multiple lasers, an iTero scanner and new I-Cat radiographic unit. The opportunity to increase additional service providers without needing to add chairs, as only 7 of the 11 fully equipped operatories are fully utilized in the spacious office. The 4 operatories yet to be engaged ensure that the new owner will have further room to expand and develop along with patient demand.
The owner wishes to assist in a smooth transition. Staying on to ensure the success of the buyer is important to our client. This listing will resonate will many buyers and should command your immediate attention.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Established in 1987, moved to current location in 2012
- Excellent Growth: 40 New Patients/month, 2,448 Active Patients as of Jan 26, 2021
- Apparent steady growth has yet to be completely realized from June 2020 purchase of a former space-sharing partner’s ~1,000 active patients
- 2020 Gross Income in ten months open $1,875,684
- Mezzanine level, plenty of parking available
- Facility designed by the Wolski Design Group
- Six heated underground parking stalls available for owner and staff
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Webinar will be held on Sunday, March 14, 2021 @ 2:00PM (MDT)
- Please click here to register to the Webinar
- Instructions to draft an Offer to Purchase must be submitted on or before Friday, March 19, 2021
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review