An excellent opportunity for practice ownership in the GTA!
ROI Corporation is pleased to present this well-established practice to buyers who are looking to enter ownership in this ideal area. The clinic was started nearly 12 years ago and has witness the exciting development and continuous growth of the surrounding area. Our client purchased the practice 2 years ago but now due to relocation, wishes to sell. A transition will definitely be provided to ensure the new owner is successful. There is also the possibility of adding an associate should the new owner wish to do so.
The practice is located in a highly visible location on the main level of an active retail plaza with other strong tenants. Spanning almost 2,000 square feet, the facility has room for further growth. There are currently 3 operatories with 2 more plumbed. The internal systems that have been developed, well-trained staff and move-in facility ensure that few changes or additional capital investment is needed.
The practice is home to approximately 1,350 active patients, with hygiene representing 20% of the gross revenue. This is an assignment practice with 90% having good insurance.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- 3 operatories with 2 additional plumbed
- Upgrades have been made to comply with COVID protocols
- Excellent lease which has terms and renewals until 2034, exclusivity and no demolition clause
- Approximately 30 new patients and 10 emergency patients monthly
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- 3 operatories, sterilization area, reception area, staff room, 2 washrooms, consult room, business and private office
- Opportunity to expand hours
- Excellent location in a high foot traffic retail plaza with strong tenants
- Ample and free parking with public transportation access
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of the request
- The Virtual Tour will be provided prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Friday, February 26, 2021 @ 7:30am (ET)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 7, 2021
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before 5pm on Friday, March 12, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our client is hoping to close the transaction on April 30, 2021