Exceptional Solo Practice Opportunity in the Lower Mainland
A remarkable opportunity presents itself to purchase a beautifully appointed, highly successful general dental practice located in one of the most affluent and dynamic communities in the lower mainland allowing high case acceptance of more optimal treatments.
Established for 30+ years, this practice has become a firm favourite delivering high quality patient-centered, preventive and restorative care. There is room to expand in various procedure codes allowing the purchaser to significantly increase the revenue in the very first year.
Surrounded by numerous new condominium developments and an abundance of residents moving into this desirable locale - supporting future patient growth – the practice is located in a popular retail plaza. All operatories provide beautiful windows showcasing grand views of the neighbourhood while bathing the space in natural light. Patients are loyal, providing a strong recall program while the staff is well-trained and dedicated.
This office, despite the closure for 8 weeks, has been consistently busy treating existing patients and welcoming many more new patients weekly since reopening.
The office is thriving post-COVID and the demand for pent up dentistry is keeping our vendor and the team very busy with monthly revenue exceeding that of the same months pre-COVID.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 operatories
- Open 4 days a week; no evenings/weekends
- Strong hygiene program 3-4 days per week
- 1,000+ square feet, large windows providing abundant natural light
- Room to expand
- Ample, free parking and transit friendly
- Digital radiography and Panorex
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours to those that request one and have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 21, 2021
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers on or before Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Offers will be accepted no later than 5pm on Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review