We are living through a moment of history that will be remembered for decades. The coronavirus pandemic has changed our everyday lives drastically. When faced with the challenges of job loss, health concerns and social isolation, pet owners are turning to their animal friends for far more than basic companionship and improved vitals. Many people are finding that their pets are helping to reduce anxiety and depression, as well as give them hope.
ROI Corporation is delighted to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase an office that is poised to continue growing as it builds on an already strong reputation in the surrounding community.
The practice is located in a highly desirable location where the building and property have been well maintained. The building is also for sale.
Our client purchased this established practice 22 years ago. Through hard work, exceptional client experiences and dedicated service to the community, a steady and thriving business has been created. The time has come for this successful owner to now transition and hand over the reigns to a new owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Consistent annual growth with an increase of 12% during pandemic
- 2 veterinarians
- Exception of office manager with all staff on written contracts
- Excellent client demographics with average annual income over $190,000/year
- 1,540 patients seen in the past 24 months
- Approximately 34 new patients per month
- Just under 3,200 sq. ft. facility
- Fully digital radiography
- Ample and free parking
- Lots of potential to expand hours – currently no evenings or weekends
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have signed a confidentiality agreement within 48 hours of the request.
- A Virtual Tour and Webinar will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review