*Represents the combined value of both practices
Ottawa – Centre and West-End
We are proud to offer 2 outstanding general practices for sale in prime locations of the city. Since our client moved to Ottawa 20 years ago, he has built an impressive reputation of providing excellent care in the Ottawa community. This is evidenced with his consistent 5-star ratings by patients on online forums.
Both practices are the result of smaller acquisitions by the Vendor over his tenure in Ottawa. The practices may be purchased separately.
Practice A: The first practice was purchased in 2000 and relocated a few years later to a single-story building across the street. Shortly thereafter, he purchased a second practice to add to the patient base. In 2018, the practice was once again re-located to the main floor of an office tower 2km away. This practice boasts state of the art equipment and design. It includes 6 ops with one being a surgical suite. The Vendor attends this practice 1 day/week with associates working the remainder of the hours.
Practice B: In 2006, he purchased a second practice. This practice has been the historical location of a dental office for over 60 years, with only 3 owners. The facility was rebuilt in 2008 into a beautiful 2-story office. The Vendor practices here 3 days/week.
The offices keep most referrals in house. An orthodontist and a general dentist specializing in implants attend the practices.
Both practices are closed weekends. The practices do not accept assignment. The Vendor prefers to retire at close of sale.
Highlights of Practice A: West-End Ottawa
- Pro-rated 2020 revenue $1,100,000
- Net Earnings 41%
- 1800 Patients
- 2 associates, 7 days hygiene
- Built 2018, 2800 sq ft
- 6 ops
- CEREC, Digital Radiographs
Highlights of Practice B: Centre Ottawa
- Pro-rated 2020 revenue $1,000,000
- Net earnings 43%
- 1,200 patients
- 2 Associates, 7 days hygiene
- Renovated 2008, 1,000 sq. ft; 4 ops
- CBCT PAN, CEREC
- Digital radiographs & paperless
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisals and video tours are available now.
- Offers will be presented to the Vendor when submitted.
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is hoping for a closing of May 31, 2021 but is flexible.